Mr. Steinemann, you are like an angel God has sent into my life, rescued me from foreclosure in a very professional way. You have taken over the project and taken it to a higher level, sharing the improvement along the way. Thanks for everything, the kitchen is sharp.
We are a real estate investment company who provides win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations like foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, bad tenants, or anything else. At BuyHousesBR, we focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can get freedom from your problems.We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so you can trust that we will do what we say we are going to do.
Why Do We Do What We Do?
Travis Steinemann created BuyHousesBR with a long term vision. Foreclosures in Baton Rouge increased 43% from 2018 to 2019. That was before COVID19. It was partially attributed to Georgia Pacific closing it’s plant. In contrast, America as a whole had a 12% decrease in delinquency. The economy in Baton Rouge is not great. Our neighbors need help, and the need is only going to increase with these challenging times.
Everyone knows that house one or two streets over with weeds growing three feet tall in the side yard, the roof might be on verge of collapse, and there is an old car covered in dust with two flat tires in the driveway. Nobody lives there, nobody takes care of it, and maybe there are even illegal activities occurring there. The owner is sick of the problems that keep popping up, and it is a continuous money pit. These are the houses we want to buy. We want to clean up the neighborhood. We want to increase the value of all the homes in the area. We want to offer rentals that are clean, well maintained, and offer good value.
How Do We Do What We Do?
BuyHousesBR tracks down these owners through online marketing, mailers, and walking (or you may see Travis riding a bike) through neighborhoods looking for houses that match that description. We then listen to homeowners’ situations, and offer potential solutions. There are many options, and every person has a different need. Our solutions range from helping them get out from under the property with a short sale, working with lenders to get improved loan terms, taking over the mortgage payments, or purchasing the property ourselves, with cash, or finally, listing the property for them. If we purchase the property, we either flip it, renovate and add it to our rental portfolio, or sell it to another investor to flip. Our goal is to create win win win situations by solving the homeowner’s problems, improving the neighborhood, and hopefully making a little bit of money in the process.
What Do We Do?
We buy houses in Baton Rouge quickly, and for cash.
- Integrity – We do what we say and say what we do. Transparency and clarity in all of our communication is important and we will strive for fair solutions for everyone we help.
- Commitment – We are fully committed to helping you find a solution for your housing problem, even if that solution is by referring you to a real estate agent, working on a short sale, or anything else that will not make us money. We want to help you first.
- Reliability – BuyHousesBR will do our best, every time. We never will be late for a meeting or a call, and we always will be there for you when you need us. We will always create win win situations for everyone.
- Compassion – We are in this business to solve your problems. It is a unique position to be in because you are going through very challenging circumstances, and we appreciate having the opportunity to help you through them.
- Respect – Things happen in life that are out of your control. We understand that and respect you and are happy to help any way we can.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how BuyHousesBR works, the process of selling a house, options to avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to reach out! Also if you know of any houses around you that are vacant, we would love to talk to the owners, just leave us a note on the Contact BuyHousesBR page!
Call BuyHousesBR Today! (225) 288-7209
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to call anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (225) 288-7209 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.